Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Author: Harper Slusher of Simply So Healthy
- 4 egg whites
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese,
- 1/2 Tablespoon parmesan for garnish,
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley finely chopped
- Truffle Oil to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Spray two muffin pans with an oil of your choice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites, water, and salt until combined.
- Carefully spoon just enough egg white mixture into each muffin cup that it just barely covers the entire bottom. Alternatively, you can use a syringe and fill each muffin cup with about 2.5ml of the egg white mixture to make it easier.
- Evenly sprinkle an small pinch of parmesan onto each egg white.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges of the egg white are dark golden in color. Watch the chips carefully as cooking time can vary greatly depending on thickness of egg white and location in oven.
- Remove the chips from the oven and let them cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Once cooled, transfer chips to a small bowl and lightly drizzle with Truffle Oil.
- Add parsley and 1/2 tablespoon parmesan cheese and carefully toss until combined.
Serving size: 6 chips
Calories: 74, Fat: 2.2 grams,Carbs: 1.1 grams, Net Carbs: 1.1 grams