Leading Australian Patisserie Supplier for Over 40 Years
P.E. foods has spent over 40 years developing and maintaining our reputation as a leading Australian patisserie supplier
. Although the lines may have become a little blurred over time, in France, there has always been a distinct difference between a bakery and a patisserie; the first is where you can buy bread, along with other items containing yeast; while the second sells pastries, tarts, and sweet goodies. Most bakeries now offer a range of patisserie in addition to their more traditional fare. We are proud to provide the patisserie selection that many of them stock.
Benefits of Bulk Cake Supplies
If you have ever baked a cake, you know that it’s not as straightforward as simply mixing some eggs, flour, butter, and sugar. The quality of your ingredients is important. It’s simply not worth saving a few dollars when it could mean the difference between a good cake and an amazing cake.
- Firstly, when you run your own baking business, you’ll look for a supplier who offers exceptional quality products at reasonable prices. This is where we come in. You can take advantage of the reduced unit costs we offer, which means you won’t need to price your goods out of the market in order to make ends meet.
- Secondly, when you need wholesale cake supplies, you’ll deal directly with us. Get in touch with us to keep abreast of fluctuations in the price and availability of baking supplies.
- In addition, you choose when you need to restock or hold off. You are far likelier to be busy over seasonal holidays or Christmas, so it’ll be worth ordering larger quantities of wholesale cake mix from us during those times so that you don’t run out when you can least afford it.
What You Can Expect from P.E. foods Regarding Sosa
ingredients are premium ingredients used in pastries, as well as in many other aspects of cooking. These ingredients are exported to dozens of countries, which is testament to the quality they deliver.
- Our vast range of Sosa products includes freeze-dried raspberry and crystallised rose petals, as well as more exotic ingredients, such as fizz powder, popping candy, and smoke powder.
- You will also find items such as agar, inverted sugar, and beetroot or carrot powder in the selection, as well as pectin and sorbitol.
When Buying Wholesale Bread Mix, Consider This
We can confidently say that not all flour suppliers
are equal. Quality and consistency are of paramount importance – we cannot offer a bread mix or cake mix of substandard quality that produces flawless results with one bake and disaster the next. Convenience counts for little if the quality is inconsistent.
- Generally, you will find three kinds of premix for bakeries. A complete mix that needs only water added to it, a dough base that needs eggs and some form of oil, and a dough concentrate.
- While you may find that a complete mix saves you time, since you don’t need to measure and weigh each ingredient, these premixes cannot be left to stand, nor do they offer the same fine crumb as cakes or bread that have been mixed in stages.
- Partial mixes, or dough bases, often result in better end-product quality because you need to add fresh eggs or some form of oil to the mix.
About P.E. foods
We started our Australian- and family-owned business four decades ago, offering a vast range of supplies to numerous bakers in the baking industry. Since then, we have grown exponentially, expanding our selection to include several items that have traditionally been a challenge to source. In the last ten years, in particular, our business has expanded to include other food distribution businesses, and we have set up several regional branches.
Our expansion has seen the addition of our Artisan and Specialty Foods division while still providing the same quality baking supplies products to the customers who have been with us from the start. Our warehouses are located in Brisbane, Townsville, and Cairns, with an additional warehouse nearing completion in NSW.
Please feel free to get in touch
with us if you would like to find out more about any of the products we stock or if you have any other questions.